FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
Whiskerkitty.com
The Texas Catfishing Resource 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Whiskerkitty.com Forum Index » CATFISH FISHING TIPS » build a castable side planer bobber a awesome big cat tool
  The time now is Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 am 

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: build a castable side planer bobber a awesome big cat tool Reply with quote

catkiller

I have been making and useing them for years.They account for about 70 percent of my catch most are giants for channel cats. you can make them with stuff that you have around the house. In fisherman just did a story about them in last issue. they work- you should try some they are easy to make and cheep too. There is a photo page on my catfishing web site that will show you how to make some castable planer bobbers for yourself ,these things are awesome it will pull a shad head the size of my hand and a half oz sinker with no problem .and you can cast it too-- check it out ---the catkiller -- www.bitosense.com. I also put my worlds greatest pizza dough on the site its killer there is a link on my home page.Hey ya gotta eat might as well be the best pizza too

TOP   BOTTOM

Whiskerkitty.com Forum Index » CATFISH FISHING TIPS » build a castable side planer bobber a awesome big cat tool
 Page 1 of 1

Jump to: